Every day guy to Deep voice anouncer
• Ken Strickland is registered with Voice123 since Mar 28, 2007.
Ken Strickland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Strickland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ken Strickland started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Ken Strickland is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ken Strickland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Strickland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm, Deep, Confident, upscale, classy, resonant, smooth,
Over the top announcer, Raceway anouncer,
average everyday guy,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English
My Voice Experience
Radio announcer 3 years
Event MC 10 years
Managed recording studio used for VO 4 years
Improv comedy classes
Many VO Classes
Private voice study at the Boston Conservatory.
Berklee school of music Boston Vocal major.
Berklee school of music Boston jingle writing
Voice over with Jordan Rich Boston MA
Woice over with MJ Lallo Burbank CA
VO Seminar - Secret dialect for VO - With Pat Fraley
VO Seminar - Creating Characters - With Bob Bergen
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ken Strickland
Audio Gear junky.
Good Mic selection
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ken Strickland by email or phone, please click here.