Friendly, sincere, down-to-Earth
• Ken Johnson is registered with Voice123 since Apr 06, 2009.
Ken Johnson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Johnson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ken Johnson started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Ken Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ken Johnson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Johnson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can do warm and sincere, fun-loving, tongue-in-cheek, serious, dry, pretty much you name it. I won't waste your time tackling something I cannot do well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
high-pitched hokey Irish leprechaun, deep deep Jabba-the-Hutt voice, nerdy pocket-protector dork, cockney British
My Voice Experience
I have done commercial radio work for 25 years, voicing just about any kind of commercial ad you can imagine. I take direction well, and will tell you when I'm not right for your needs, so you can find someone who is.
25 years in commercial radio, BA in Broadcasting, Southern Illinois University
My Studio Equipment
MacBook and usb mic, Amadeus recording software with many plug-ins. On the PC side, I have Adobe Audition.
I know quite a bit about music, pop culture, TV and movies. I'm a quick study on the rest.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ken Johnson by email or phone, please click here.