Movie Trailers, Cartoons, Dialects, Singing
Warm and industrial for movies. Very animated for cartoons. Good sense of humor. Grumbling, Old Fart, Commentator, Crazy Person, Good "You Got Mail" voice. Great singing range with different voices from the 70's and 80's.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Santa Monica, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Yogi Bear, Boo-Boo Bear, Many other cartoon voices.
My Voice Experience
Have logged over a thousand hours in Los Angeles studios singing lead, backup muti-part harmonies. Voice over industrial and Flash presentations for large corporations. Films: That Thing You Do, Philadelphia, Trust Me, Amos & Andrew. Corporate: ResolveNet, Code Resolution Translation Authority, Eco-Patrol USA.
Have been recording since 1970. I have always had people comment on my voice when they hear it. On the strength of my diction I've been asked to do voice mail, computer .wav sound bytes, and voice over acting on comedy radio.
My Studio Equipment
A great mic (varies) and lots of computers.
I have a broad understanding of business and technical areas. I am a computer programmer, web designer, musician, carpenter, electrician. I've worked on TV, Films, Bands, Productions in front of and behind the camera.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ken Empie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Empie is a Standard subscriber.
Ken Empie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Empie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ken Empie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Empie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.