Friendly and Believable, with character to spare!
***PLEASE NOTE VACATION DAYS*** I will be out of studio Feb 20-24. Please feel free to contact me via email or Voice123 inmail, but files will be recorded on my travel rig. Still high quality but not representational of my studio. ****
A great voice when you want your script read with style.
International and Fortune 500 companies from around the world like Target, Macy's, AkzoNobel, Mellanox, Johnson & Johnson, and 3M turn to me when they need warmth, a smile, and a conversational tone.
For video game and radio clients, the character and unique winks I put in my voice get the most praise. I deliver wacky or serious, youthful or wise, sarcastic or sincere, as needed.
With eLearning, webinars, and training videos, clients love the way I add just the right emphasis to make the copy easy to understand. My voice is approachable, inviting, and trustworthy.
And with my years of technical training I get even tricky or intricate copy right the first time.
But it's not just about the voice! Customers also love my:
- Amazing attention to detail
- Professional, friendly approach to sessions and correspondence
- Rapid response time
- Quick turnaround (24 hours for scripts up to 30 minutes)
- High quality studio, with ISDN, Source-Connect, and every other connection method available
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Check out my video game demo for a sample of the range of dialects and styles I perform. I will create a persona to match your favorite adjectives, not just a funny voice.
My Voice Experience
I've been reading and recording since 1991. My voice has been heard around the world in commercials, corporate videos, video games, audiobooks, you name it!
Braintracks Audio (Nancy Wolfson) - Full course graduate
Guthrie Theater - Voice Over I and Voice Over Master Class
171 Cedar Arts - Voice (private lessons)
Edge Studio - The Acting in Voice Acting, Home Studio 101, Technique 101, private lessons, audition workshops, and more
Jay Snyder - Voice acting (private coaching)
Danielle Quisenberry - Voice acting (private coaching)
Brave New Workshop - Everyday Improv I & II
HUGE Improv - Developing Characters
I also have a B.S. in Physics and a Master's Degree. It comes in handy for reads where just "sounding" smart won't cut it!
My Studio Equipment
My studio is industry-vetted and broadcast quality. I pride myself on not just getting it done quickly, but getting it right the first time.
I use a Neumann TLM-102 mic and Shure SM7B with an Apogee Duet and Mackie 802-VLZ3. I edit with TwistedWave through KRK Rokit 5 studio monitors, and can also add music/SFX.
My ISDN codec is a PrimaLT. Source Connect, Skype, Phone patch and SoundStreak are also available.
My academic and professional experience spans industries such as telecommunications, administration, engineering, non-profit, retail, hard sciences, academics, editing/proofreading, food services, and imaging.
On the softer side, my "mom voice" comes from raising three kids and I foster animals and read for the blind.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kendra Hoffman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kendra Hoffman is a Premium subscriber.
• Kendra Hoffman was last active on Voice123 2 days ago