Character Specialist. Commercial radio voiceovers
I can provide warm and somewhat deep voicing for narrations, upbeat voices, funny variations and I am very adaptable to customer requests.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Marion, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a bit of European style (London England style voicing. I can also voice seductively. I can also do the voice of Foghorn Leghorn (cartoon character) and also do the likes of Mickey Mouse.
My Voice Experience
Voice talent and current on air talent/show host of The Ken Fields Show, on Iowa's Best Country, KIX 101.1 FM. www.kixweb.com. Local and statewide client Commercial voicing, mixing, and production.
Vodavi Telephone system voice greet and customer selection voice for a local electrical company.
Citadel Communications - On Air talent, News reporter, and show host.
Connecticut School of Broadcasting. Major in Voice/Production, and studio operations engineering.
My Studio Equipment
Wave Pad Sound Editor
Studio Microphone Seinhauser
Audio Technics Mixing Board
Computer Audio Software
I am a hard worker, and have high standards for customer satisfaction and deliver results. I am highly adaptable to last minute changes, and work very well with customers. I strive to provide a top notch performance for the customer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ken Brimlow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Brimlow is a Standard subscriber.
• Ken Brimlow was last active on Voice123 306 days ago