Radio/TV Professional, Smooth, Sexy, Masculine
Smooth and Professional for Presentations.
As a Technology Trainer for CompUSA and Seminar Presenter for Fred Pryor/Career Track, I used my voice in this way to achieve "One to One" vocal interaction with clients
Warm and Deep for narrations.
As a Radio Voice Talent, I used this technique to host "Quiet Storm/Love Zone" shows and to produce voiceovers for clients
Fun, Sexy and Humorous
As Voice Over Talent and student at the Kim Dawson Voice Acting School, I learned multiple voice techniques to add personality to voiceovers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Ken Bell
My Voice Experience
With over 20 years of experience in Radio Technology, My experience using “Terrestrial and Internet” broadcasting technology includes Selector, PromoSuite, Live365 and Google Analytics; I am currently using Adobe Audio, Logic Pro and Garage Band to create voiceovers. I have a home studio.
As you’ll see on my enclosed resume, I have the educational background, professional experience, and track record for which you are searching. In addition, I am motivated, enthusiastic, and would love the opportunity to contribute to your success.
Veteran personality with multiple format broadcast experience. Host of “Gospel Inspirations” for THE TOUCH format at ABC Radio Networks. Former Assistant MD/PD at 94.5 KSOUL/Dallas. Producer of the Tom Joyner Morning Show and Michael Baisden Show for Radio-One Dallas.
Excellent skills using Maestro, AudioValt, Scott and RCS Broadcast systems.
Excellent skills using Selector, PowerGold and MegaSeg Music Scheduling software.
Excellent skills using ProTools, Adobe Audition 3, Cool Edit Pro, VoxPro, and 360 Shortcut
Experienced in Research, E learning, Computer-Based Training (CBT) and Classroom Training.
Excellent skills using Database Software including Outlook, Lotus Notes, ACT, Access, Seibel and SAP.
Experienced in Sales and Marketing, Promotions, Customer Service and Help Desk Support.
Certified as Microsoft Office User Specialist in MS Word and Excel.
Excellent skills using Windows/Apple Operating Systems
Citadel Media Dallas, Texas 1993 –Present
THE TOUCH format
• Music Director for Sunday Morning Gospel Inspirations
• Host of Sunday Gospel Inspirations show on The TOUCH format.
• ON-AIR personality for The TOUCH format using AudioValt system.
Editor/Writer - Disney Local Production
• Provided excellent Customer Service via telephone and email to clients, nationwide.
• Kept track of spots in Production Log using Microsoft Excel
• Edited and Created commercial copy using Microsoft Word
RADIO-ONE, INC. Dallas, Texas 2005 –2007
94.5 KSOUL FM, Dallas
Asst. Program Director /On-Air Personality/Producer
• Asst. Program Director – Scheduled all programming elements for 94.5 KSOUL, (Music, Specialty Shows, Imaging…) using Selector, Maestro and PromoSuite.
• Full-time Producer – The Tom Joyner Morning Show/Michael Baisden Show
• On-Air Talent/ Production Assistant /Voice Over Talent for Radio-One
INFINITY BROADCASTING, INC. Dallas, Texas 1994 –1997
KOAI FM / KRBV FM / KHVN AM
• Part-time / Swing Announcer for Smooth Jazz 107.5, V100 and Heaven 97
• Produced commercials and promos for FM / AM stations using Orban DSE 7000
CBS BROADCASTING, INC. Dallas, Texas 1993 –1994
KRRW 97.9 FM
• Overnight announcer for All Rock and Roll Oldies format
COX ENTERPRISES, INC. Dallas, Texas 1992 –1993
KLRX 97.9 FM
• Multiple shifts, Announcer for Lite 97.9 FM
SUMMIT DALLAS BROADCASTING, INC Dallas, Texas 1988 –1991
KJMZ-FM – 100.3 JAMZ
On-Air Personality/Promotions Assistant
• Host of Thunderstorm Mix with Al.B. Badd
• Host of Under The Covers Quiet Storm show
• Assisted Promotions/Sales Departments with all station events as Driver of station van
E.G.G. DALLAS BROADCASTING, INC. Dallas, Texas 1987 –1988
KDLZ 107.5 FM
On-Air Personality / Production Assistant
• Midday Announcer
• Produced commercials and promos for FM / AM stations
KEYMARKET COMMUNICATIONS / AMATURO GROUP, INC. Houston, Texas 1983 –1987
KMJQ 102.1 FM
On-Air Personality/Asst. Music Director/ Promotions Assistant
• Overnight Announcer for MAJIC 102
• Voiced commercials and promos
• Assisted Music Director with music research, callouts and production of specialty programming.
Dr. Bernard Harris – President / C.E.O., The Harris Foundation, The Dream Tour
John Long – P.D. WUHT/ HOT 107.7FM, Citadel Broadcasting
John Candelaria – O.M. / P.D. 94.5 KSOUL/979 THE BEAT, Radio-One Dallas
Kim Dawson Studio – Voice-Over Program
Graduated, Spring 2001
Columbia School of Broadcasting – Radio Announcing Program
Graduated, August 1986
My Studio Equipment
17 Years veteran Voice Talent for ABC/Citadel Radio Network
Cool Edit Pro
"NEW" Home Studio!
Experienced in Voice Over Production using Logic 9, ProTools, Adobe Audtion and Cool Edit Pro
Trained on music scheduling software including Selector and PowerGold.
Experienced using web authoring software including, Dreamweaver, Flash MX, FrontPage and HTML.
Experienced using VoxPro and 360 Systems Shortcut Audio Editors.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ken Bell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Bell is a Standard subscriber.
• Ken Bell was last active on Voice123 270 days ago