Bright, Lively, Scot
A rich mix of Scottish and subtle Canadian tones. Warm, soft and engaging.
Energetic and dramatic for audiobooks.
Professional but engaging for corporate voice overs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Recorded a voice over show reel with Gary Terzza (Channel4/E4 continuity presenter).
'Youth Music Theatre' - I was chosen to perform a voice over for the 'Silver Bough' production due to my engaging accent.
Throughout school I was continually nominated to host concerts and to carry out presentations due to my confidence in speaking in public and neutral and engaging Scottish accent.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass- 2011.
Gained a degree in Speech and Language Therapy in 2010. Exploring the art of communication and the use of the voice in considerable detail.
Participated in improvisation classes with the following;
'Scottish Youth Theatre' (2007)
'Youth Music Theatre UK'(2008)
'British and American Theatre Society' (2010)
These classes/productions helped improve my awareness of using 'voice' in different contexts.
My Studio Equipment
Access to several recording studios in and around Inverness and Glasgow.
Use of 'audacity' and 'PRATT' voice programmes at home.
As a Speech and Language Therapist, I have the academic knowledge and understanding of how to use your voice effectively and efficiently. I have dealt with patients with severe voice disorders and have used techniques in order to regain their 'voice'.
It is my enthusiasm for both Speech therapy and the performing arts that have lead me to pursue a career in the 'voice over' industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kelsey Bennett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelsey Bennett is a Standard subscriber.
• Kelsey Bennett was last active on Voice123 212 days ago