Soothing, Calm, Comforting, Girl Next Door
My voice has virtually limitless capabilities. From a professional middle-aged woman to a friendly girl-next-door, my voice will resonate with audiences and satisfy your professional goals.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having lived throughout the entire United States, I can perform just about any regional accent. New England, Southern, Mid-Western, etc...
My Voice Experience
• Voiced hundreds of packages, scripts, and voice-overs as an NBC affiliate news
• Delivered dozens of medical narrations, educational pieces, radio & television
ads, and medical audio books for a nationally recognized hospital.
• Emceed Women's Health-Women's Lives-A conference for North Dakota Women
sponsored by U.S. Senator Byron Dorgan
• Experienced disc jockey for over 12 years.
• Military veteran who is conversant with military rank, structure, and jargon.
• My extensive experience in broadcast journalism and the voice-over industry
coupled with my passion and enthusiasm for the business have given me the
skills necessary to perform and deliver solid voice-overs full of articulation,
professionalism, and commitment to excellence.
• B.A. in Mass Communications, Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA
• M.A. in Integrated Journalism (Broadcast, Print, and Online), Emerson College,
• Collegiate level voice and diction courses
• United States Air Force Veteran
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio consisting of:
• MacBook Pro
• Yeti Microphone
• Final Cut Pro
• Garage Band
• Rapid turn-around
As a journalist, I offer copywriting script, editing existing script, video editing, and audio editing. If necessary, I can also perform music mixing and web design.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kelly Cullivan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelly Cullivan is a Standard subscriber.
Kelly Cullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kelly Cullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kelly Cullivan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kelly Cullivan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.