Deep, resonant, malleable, character, accent
• Keith Weinberg is registered with Voice123 since 2006-06-13.
Keith Weinberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Keith Weinberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Keith Weinberg started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Keith Weinberg is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Keith Weinberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Keith Weinberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can change my voice to suit your needs. I can make it low and soft, subtle, deep & authoritative, relaxing, calm, excited, fun, playful...just about anything you need. I excel at phone messages and can do character voices and accents as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, English (Cockney & proper), Australian, French, Russian, Southern U.S., Midwestern U.S., Boston, New York, etc....
My Voice Experience
Aretha Franklin sang "What you want, baby I got it. What you need, you know I got it." That pretty much sums it up. Straight read? No problem. Character Voice? No problem. Accents? Again, no problem. Please hire me. I don't want to sit at a desk any more.
I graduated from the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts in Detroit, Michigan.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Keith Weinberg
I have a good ear for copy and also have the ability to assist in writing it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Keith Weinberg by email or phone, please click here.