Warm, conversattional, cool, fun, versatile voice seeks project for perfect match!
Warm, friendly, baritone that can spike with energy and enthusiasm for sales pitches.
Cool, laid, back, knowledgeable, and jovial for tutorials.
Serious, articulate, professional yet welcoming for medical narration and corporate press releases
Wild, comedic, expressive and versatile for animation and video games
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Redwood City, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Rhotic and Non Rhotic Southern
My Voice Experience
A well rounded and versatile voice career has given me the ability to find the right sound and style for a diverse array of projects. I have 10+ years in keeping the party going as a karaoke host. I've presented bride and grooms, graduates, and corporate awards show winners. I've announced the daily events and informed listeners about the great music they are listening to on NPR affiliate station 91.5 KRCC. I have voiced web and app tutorial for companies like HP and Smule. I even help guide riders and announce scores at various horse competitions.
5 years at Voicetrax Voice-Over Academy, where I've studied under Samantha Paris, Townsend Coleman ("Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "The Tick") Tom Pinto, Chopper Bernet, Bob Bergen, dialect coach Mary McDonald Lewis, and Audio Lead for Sony Entertainment, Kyle Richards
6 years University Of Colorado, Colorado Springs and Denver campus: Theater; Voice
My Studio Equipment
Mackie Pro FX 8 5 channel mixer
ACID Studio 10
Rode NT1-A - Rode
Focusrite Scarlet 212
Studied and taught improv
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Keith Houston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keith Houston is a Premium subscriber.
• Keith Houston was last active on Voice123 127 days ago