African American, Creole, Real, Conversational
• Keisha Dutes is registered with Voice123 since Sep 06, 2005.
• Keisha Dutes started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Keisha Dutes is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Keisha Dutes was last active on Voice123 50 days ago
My primary language is North American English, and my second language is Haitian Creole. My voice is confident, friendly, conversational with a concentration on "real-life". I have done accents for video games, charity videos including Billy Graham Evangelical Association, etc. I can also perform more or less "urban"/"Hip Hop" depending on the tone of your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American Female
My Voice Experience
PSAT/SAT E-learning Game
Broward County Social Services
Billy Graham Evangelical Association
Signtific Lab Films by Kiyash Monsef
"Local Collapse, Global Conflict" by Kiyash Monsef
Life of Ghandi Special by Initiative Radio with Angela McKenzie
"The Proper Gander" by MC Kswift
"Cavwins Presents The Lost Weeks" By Cavalier
Various phone prompt, messages, and more...
October 2005-Present: Host/ Producer of Rise Up Radio on WBAI-NY. Including: PSA's and Promotional Recordings.
February 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Tv/Radio
from CUNY Brooklyn College. During my college career(2001-04), I used the College Radio station as a launch pad into voice over work.
My Studio Equipment
Sound Proof Booth
Sterling Audio ST59 Condenser Mic
Shure 55SH Dynamic Mic
Blue Snowball USB Mic
In addition to having the experience noted above, I am a Licensed Practical Nurse with over ten years experience and knowledge of medical terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Keisha Dutes by email or phone, please click here.