Smooth, Urban, Sophisticated, Guy Next Door, Cool
Very sexy for commercials
Urban and street savvy for commercials
Professional for narrations
Deadpan for narrations and some commercials
Sincere for commercials
Upbeat and excited for promos
Announcer-like and informative for documentaries
Urban and street-like for commercials and audio books
Deadpan for audio books
Sophisticated and informative for pod casts
Gritty for urban promos
Seductive for adult content
Stylish, clean-cut appearance for live events
Casual, trustworthy for commercials and promos
Warm, smooth and smooth for commercials
Smart for industrial and documentaries
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, Yankee accent, northern accent,
Impersonations: Yosemite Sam, Snagglepuss
My Voice Experience
My first experience in voice over began as a student in college in Washington, D.C. I did some on-air reading of the news and also cut some commercials promoting concerts and nightclubs. In my banking career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (1994-2007), I wrote and read narrations for in-house training on technical subjects such as financial instruments, bank regulations and more.
Of late (2011), I received formal voice-over training from Bob Carter and September Day of Atlanta, GA. In addition, I have received subsequent training from Deborah Richards of Creative Studios of Atlanta.
On an ongoing basis, I have delivered multiple live presentations for numerous audiences. Content ranged from current events to history to relationship discussions. I am a very effective public speaker/orator.
Matriculated in theater classes growing up.
Earned a B.A. Broadcast Journalism, Howard University;
Graduate School, International Relations, Georgetown University; Executive Development, University of California at Berkeley
I took seven class sessions offered by Bob Carter and September Day
I have also studied for 6 weeks under Deborah Richards at Creative Studios of Atlanta.
My Studio Equipment
I prefer to utilize the equipment and services of Creative Studios of Atlanta (CSA), as the operation services many of Atlanta's top VO talents. CSA is a state-of-the-art facility, fully equipped with audio interfaces, recorders, USB mixers, recording computers, studio monitors, all the latest recording software, microphones and accessories and more. In addition, the studio also features HDV cameras,
color monitors and more. In other words, whatever type of audition or opportunity comes my way, be it audio and video, CSA is well-equipped to meet the client's needs.
I am well-versed in the banking, energy and aviation arenas, having worked in these respective disciplines. I am also a very good writer; I recently completed two screenplays and I am now getting set to work on two more.
My pitch, tone and pace are perfect for commercials looking to imply knowledge and authority and sincerity.
Also, I am an avid sports fan, so I can talk at length and with great authenticity about football, basketball, soccer, baseball, swimming, wrestling, karate and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Keenan Conigland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keenan Conigland is a Standard subscriber.
• Keenan Conigland was last active on Voice123 265 days ago