wry, friendly, corporate, perky, fun, smooth
• Kay Snyder is registered with Voice123 since Jan 25, 2011.
• Kay Snyder started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Kay Snyder is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Kay Snyder was last active on Voice123 202 days ago
Professional and pleasant for corporate projects, presentations and phone prompts
Warm and friendly for narrations
Natural, inviting. likable and wry for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kay Snyder
My Voice Experience
Recent projects include on-hold messaging and training/educational video segments. Professionally trained through Such A Voice. Extensive public speaking experience.
Professionally trained and completed master class through Such A Voice. Speech Communications degree and 20 years of experience as communications director, public information officer and media relations specialist.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Baby Bottle by Blue
Editing Software: ProTools
I have worked in an in-house advertising department for an advanced manufacturing firm, as a communications manager for a small business owner of 11 franchise centers, as a conference manager for a large public university, as a marketing manager for a chamber and convention bureau, and as the communications director of a state economic development agency.
This combined experience has provided a strong foundation and a broad understanding of domestic and international business, many industries, local and state government, higher education, community development and tourism. I have had the opportunity to develop messaging for all of these audiences and feel I can bring a level of understand to many projects that will enhance my voice performance and set me apart from other voice talent.
I have also worked with a variety of advertising agencies from small to the worlds largest global firm, as a client, so I understand the expectations that come with every job and the importance of delivering excellent quality in a timely manner.
I hope my voice is a match for your project and you will consider me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kay Snyder by email or phone, please click here.