youthful, modern, can be raspy
• Kayce Alltop is registered with Voice123 since Jan 03, 2008.
Kayce Alltop does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kayce Alltop was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kayce Alltop started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Kayce Alltop is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kayce Alltop does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kayce Alltop was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice range is large. I can do warm and deep, low, higher, smooth and playful. My sexy voice is popular! I can do characters or long amounts of narration. I am based in standard American Dialect, but thanks to my degree in theater, I have experience with Southern, Northern, Russian and British.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago, Southern (proper and rural), New York, New Jersey, Canadian, British (proper and cockney), Chicago, Midwestern, Russian, Irish and I can learn others very fast.
My Voice Experience
My voice can be heard far and wide! Currently I am in a television spot for Tombstone Pizza and online with the First Years products. In the past I have been the voice of Wake Forest University Medical Center (recorded by Lewis Communications) in their TV spots. Recently I recorded spots with High Voltage Software where I got to use my sexy, sultry voice as a computer as well as have fun with the characters of the young blackjack dealer and the experienced blackjack player that emoted over wins and loses. Though my favorite video game spot would have to be when I took on a alien language! Other experience includes a sassy teenager and your average newspaper reader. An overall vast array of characters from young to old (I said `I have 12 grandchildren!` in one McDonald's spot! Oh, and I'm the voice mail greeting at a local theater and a local newspaper in the customer service department.
I have a lifetime of training in the Performing Arts. My BA is in theater from Lewis University. I have a lot of training in Improvisation and was a radio deejay in college. My voice over training is from Act I Studios in Chicago and with Sound Advice/ Big House Studios, also in Chicago.
My Studio Equipment
I have the ability to record quality recordings straight from my home. I also work in a studio where I can add any sound effect, distortion or underscoring.
My Improv skills have been very helpful in my voice over work. My chicken impression usually is a hit too!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kayce Alltop by email or phone, please click here.