Versatile, professional, warm, inviting
• Katy Silvester is registered with Voice123 since Aug 23, 2007.
• Katy Silvester started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Katy Silvester is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Katy Silvester was last active on Voice123 17 days ago
I have a genuine British accent with the ability to do many different accents/dialects. My voice is very distinctive with a wide range of versatility to completely change my tone to fit the project.
Narration: my voice can be inviting, even-flowing and conversational to sound genuine.
For commercials my tone is inviting and upbeat to reflect the product. I project a genuine sound,injected with life and exuberance, and sexy/sophisticated when required.
IVR/on-hold messaging: Sophisticated 'announcer' voice, yet warm and inviting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English is my first and only language yet I am successfully able to do many different accents/dialects such as:
Irish (Northern & Southern)
My Voice Experience
Monte Carlo Cleaners
Alta Verde Group
UCLA Radio: Californikatyon's 5150 - extremely popular weekly redio
Californikatyon on the radio: Self-written and produced radio show with interviews, narration and music based upon L.A through the eyes of a Brit.
I attended the Guildhall School of Music & Drama in London for 2 years performing in plays and doing monologues. I was also cast in many school productions where I developed a wide range of voice skills making my voice abilities very versatile.
I have a BA (Cum Laude) in Commercial Music Business from the University of Westminster, London. During my degree course I received voice-coaching and music/radio production experience.
I scripted and produced my own radio show demo which featured as a podcast on iTunes and had my own weekly radio show which was broadcast live each week on UCLA radio.
My Studio Equipment
I'm able to record/edit and deliver the files via email.
- Very distinctive voice with wide range to fit any situation.
- I have a British accent and able to do many different accents/dialects
-I take direction exceptionally well
- My voice is inviting, warm and extremely versatile to fit any mood/product.
- Had drama and voice training
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katy Silvester by email or phone, please click here.