Classic Brit with a Downton Abbey Enlish accent
My voice is definitely classic English, and I am extremely versatile being able to range from fun and quirky for commercials or comedy reels, to deeper and sexy and everything in between. I'm extremely adapt at public speaking and used to talking in a professional manner when needed, or fun and bubbly if that's what you are after!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accent is English - British, (think Downton Abbey/Emma Watson) I can also do Irish and American if need be.
My Voice Experience
I am a classically trained concert pianist and as such have been performing and speaking on stage from the age of 5, sometimes in front of audiences of thousands. I have also been on radio and have done voice over for small charity projects.
Being on stage for a living certainly finely tunes your voice skills and your ability in public and private speaking.
I am adapt and projecting my voice, being aware of the different intonations needed to make something more exciting, melancholy, happy etc...
While at University I was coached in public speaking and later while working for a theatre in Norwich, England I became the audio describer for shows for those who were visually impaired.
Music Degree from the University of Bristol
Masters degree in Music from the University of York
My Studio Equipment
U87 large diaphragm condenser microphone
Digital reference dr-cx1 large diaphragm condenser microphone
Sure sm-57 microphone
Presonus fire studio 8 preamp digital interface
KRK studio monitors
AKG k240 studio headphones
Kawai hybrid piano
Electric bass guitar
Extensive knowledge of logic and protools
I'm extremely organised, professional and used to working under pressure and at short notice. I am used to performing, and working in a studio through music and interviews.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katie Clarke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katie Clarke is a Standard subscriber.
• Katie Clarke was last active on Voice123 178 days ago