warm, girl next door, various dialects
• Katie Ayers is registered with Voice123 since Nov 10, 2006.
Katie Ayers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Katie Ayers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Katie Ayers started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Katie Ayers is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Katie Ayers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Katie Ayers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and deep for narrations
Bubbly for kid focused spots
Calm and professional for presentations and phone systems
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern-trashy and refined, British, Irish, Scottish
My Voice Experience
My background is in voice mail systems, but I would love to move to more narrative focused work. I work for the nation's leading early childhood program, and my voice is my strongest teaching asset. Children and grown ups love it!
I hold a BFA from Webster Conservatory. Course work included four years of voice and speech focused on the Linklater technique, as well as extensive dialect training. My dialects include standard British, Irish, Scottish, and Southern.
My Studio Equipment
I use the Audacity program through my computer and my own microphone
Having an extensive background in customer service, I know how important it is to deliver the best quality product to your clients. My father has also be a football coach for over 30 years, so I know a lot about sports!
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Katie Ayers by email or phone, please click here.