The Art of Voice
• Kathy Prentkowski is registered with Voice123 since 2012-04-04.
• Kathy Prentkowski started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Kathy Prentkowski is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 35
• Kathy Prentkowski has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I graduated with a degree in Commercial & Graphic Arts and since followed my passion of becoming a voice over talent.
Working with a coach and having continual weekly workouts as part of VoHeaven have also helped me to become better at what I love, which is to be THAT voice that carries a positive message.
Smooth and Sophisticated,
to Corporate and Professional,
to Warm, Conversational & Deep for Narration.
Fun and expressive for Commercial application.
Pleasantly soft spoken, sensual, calming, unique in sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
"Hope for Heart" Radio Promo for Judith Hunt
"Wow! Super fast turnaround and high quality files! Thank you!
Posted by Edgar Debenham
The Power of Us-Evolving One Woman at a Time"
Audio Book Narration for Norma I Casas Author
"Thanks so much for your dedication and excellent Job. My story sounds beautiful
through your voice. My best wishes and blessings to you".
Provides scripts and copy with vibrance and color.
Graphic and Commercial Art degree, specializing in Illustration
Training with Tom Force
Continued weekly coaching and training through WoW l & Workout Heaven.com
My Studio Equipment
Apogee MiC & Audio Technica
Adobe Audition software
Sony Pro Dynamic Stereo Headphones
.mp3, .wav, .aiff,
email, ftp or cd delivery
Phone patch availabe through Skype
SoundStreak (for remote session recordings, internet recording software)
www.soundstreak.com for more information
I've always been drawn to anything creative. My career began as a artist with paint, and I am now I share my art in words with/for my clients.
Professional, Quality work delivered in a timely matter. Well equiped studio providing finished, edited files for clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kathy Prentkowski by email or phone, please click here.