Strong,musical,Sophisticated, housewife,character,British, French, Italian accents
Warm and Deep for commercials and narrations; Sexy and fun for commercials; comedic timing in readings when needed; sophisticated and professional for any presentation; excellent diction and pronunciation; slight British accent when needed. Able to read and pronounce the French Language as I studied it for many years; and I sing in 8 Languages, although I don't speak them fluently.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British and French accents are strong; German is good; Cockney; "Cruella de Ville" character; little girl character; laughing out loud;
My Voice Experience
I recently did voice over on my CD, "Roundtrip" and sang in many different languages; have done radio spots for Westlake Shopping Center; California Carpet company; and others; Narrated a documentary on Artificial Snow several years ago.
Bachelor of Arts in English; Drama minor; Performances in Professional Theatre, both Children's Theatre and Musicals; Have traveled and worked as an International Singer in China, Korea, Singer-guitarist in Midwestern US, NOrthwestern US; and in the San Francisco Bay Area; Have studied Drama at CBS Studio in Los Angeles; Privately since I was 6 years old; Workshops and classes from Screen Actors Guild and AFTRA; workshops from the voice-over "Queen", Lucille Bliss; and from Voice-One in San Francisco;privately with Voice-Over Producer and writer, Craig Spear; host and produce my own TV show, "Spotlight" in Pacifica, California; Play roles in Mystery Dinner Theatre as an Italian.
My Studio Equipment
I Have Garageband and Audacity and a Mac computer.
I have an extensive resume as a Performing Arts Teacher; Music Director and Music Teacher as well as a performer. My website will display my bio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathy Holly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Holly is a Premium subscriber.
• Kathy Holly was last active on Voice123 10 days ago