Sultry, Professional, Accents, Characters
• Kathy Halenda is registered with Voice123 since Apr 25, 2005.
• Kathy Halenda started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Kathy Halenda is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 5
• Kathy Halenda was last active on Voice123 3 days ago
My voice can be whatever you want- warm and sultry for narrations, cool and professional for web presentations, sincere, compassionate, fresh and energetic or simply amusing for commercials.
I have a wide range of dialects and characters, including Irish, Cockney, Received Pronunciation British, Russian, New York Jewish, Southern American (from Appalachia to Georgia), and I do a great Paula Dean.
I can deliver vocal qualities ranging from "Ethel Merman blare" to "Kathleen Turner husky".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received pronunciation British, Cockney British, character Irish, Russian, New York Jewish, southern American.
My Voice Experience
I am a working actress...I have starred in eighteen national tours, have played all over the U.S. and Canada and have sung in Madison Square Garden and Fenway Park. I have made a living as a professional actor/singer for 25 years, working nationwide in theatre.
As I travel extensively, I am sometimes selective in the voice projects I am able to take, but I do travel with my equipment and have done many projects on the road. I have film and television experience as well.
I have been a voice actor for the past 12 years and have done hundreds of voice over projects, including commercials, radio, websites, phone lines, voicemail and on hold messages, anime, voice acting and audio books. I have been the spokesperson for Gladhill Furniture (D.C area) for the past 14 years and have several repeat clients.
If you're looking for a clear, vibrant and strong voice... look no further.
I have a BA in Theatre from Va. Tech, but my best training comes from doing close to 200 theatrical productions, including 18 national tours, extensive regional work, several one-woman shows and using those talents to satisfy a lot of voice over clients.
I am very comfortable in a recording studio, whether it's acting or singing, but I am equally comfortable in an egg crate closet. I think my training and voice will speak for itself.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE 8.0.4, M Box, broadcast condenser and Shure microphones, Bose headphones
As you have probably figured out by now, I am also a singer and would love doing more jingles. I am extremely conscientious and meticulous, and always work until it's right.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathy Halenda by email or phone, please click here.