Girl next door, friendly, soft, sexy, smooth, swee
Girl next door, friendly, warm, sexy, smooth, professional, announcer, soft, sweet, bright, rich, flirty, natural, non-announcer, calm, upbeat, inspirational, happy, confident
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Bell, Red Neck Nancy, Country Hick, Southern Cracker, Sweet sophisticated smooth voice, Professional news announcer, Dumb Blond, Witchy with a wicked evil laugh.
My Voice Experience
I am a 25+ year Radio veteran with years of experience writing, voicing and producing commercials. In addition I have been the voice talent for our local affiliate ABC Action News Station television. Some of my clients have been Purina One, Jaguar, Kal-Kan Pet Food, Shapes Fitness, Honeywell, BMW, Playtex, Weber Grill, Medi Weight Loss, PODS, Oil of Olay, Lokey Infinity, The Wellness Institute, The Clinque of Plastic Surgery, Radiance Medspa, local politicians, Holcomb Facial Plastic Surgery Center and many, many more.
I have been coached by award winning Voice Talent and Coach, Debbie Munro and the Voice Ninja, Kevin Delaney. I also have VO experience in radio, television, infomercials and websites. All of my years in the entertainment industry I have written copy, produced full commercials, and was live talent. I also taught many people the art of using their voice on the air, and off the air voicing commercials. I have written and announced radio news as well as held the morning position at my last radio station, CBS, which I was with for over 15 years.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own at home studio which I have made portable. So when you need a project done, I can have it for you very quickly. I use a HP Pavilon dv7 laptop with an M-Audio Fast Track Pro with the Road NT1A and Shure SRH840 head phones.I edit with Adobe Audition 3. ISDN connect available with 24 hour notice.
I am an advanced radio copy writer and can offer these services to you. I can also offer complete radio commercials and telephone messaging with voice over music if desired. My experience is with every type of voice over project you can dream up! Sophisticated car ads, funny humorous commercials, serious health advertisements and everything in between! And now with today's digital technology, I can record, edit, email and invoice you within minutes. ISDN connect available within 24 hours notice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathy Curtis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Curtis is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathy Curtis was last active on Voice123 28 days ago