Elegant, warm & sexy: A versatile storyteller
Elegant and sexy when required yet great as that upscale kook, or caring Mom for commercials.
Great storyteller for audiobooks and narration.
Precise intelligence for medical narration.
An actors' range of character voices (at your request)
from Southern to Brit to videogame vixen
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (native Tennessean), Texan, NY, British, RP, Cockney, North Country, Irish, Russian, German-good ear for others
Character voices created just for you.
My Voice Experience
Variety is the spice of voice work.
Just did a beauty product spot that guides someone thru a web site video, currently finishing up the audiobook of Crossroads Cafe-a sexy Southern romance with biscuits, voiced an older Jewish schoolteacher for the Jews in the West exposition at the Gene Autry Museum, and extolled the goodness of Diet Delight Bakery.
VO intensives with David Lawrence XV11 (on going)
MFA UCLA in acting
MA in drama from UCI
Acting: Jose Quintero
Voice: Kristin Linklater
Shakespeare: Brewster Mason RSC
Singing: Karen Morrow, Hamilton Williams
My Studio Equipment
Windows7 Professional PC
Experienced stage actress
Member: Classical Lab, Sacred Fools, The Road Theatre
Proud member AEA & SAG/AFTRA
Teacher for East LA Classics: Playwriting, theatre games with ESL students-4th grade thru high school
Private acting coach.
Researcher: medical literature : SHM publishing-publisher of specialized advertising material for HMOs
Researcher: legal- special projects
Trade shows: Comdex,Comp USA, & drug openings-as live presentational narration
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kathy Bell Denton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Bell Denton is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathy Bell Denton was last active on Voice123 229 days ago