British, Accent, intelligent, professional, witty
• Kathryn Wanless is registered with Voice123 since Mar 13, 2012.
Kathryn Wanless does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kathryn Wanless was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kathryn Wanless started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Kathryn Wanless is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kathryn Wanless does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kathryn Wanless was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dry and witty for commercials, intelligent and professional for corporate presentations, warm and engaging for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Olympia, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A variety of British accents: Queen's English, Cockney, Scottish, West Country, Northern. In addition: General American and French. Intermediate French speaker.
My Voice Experience
My voice has mostly been heard on stage and in the classroom; both acting and directing plays, accent coaching, teaching art, drama and English as a second language. Since becoming a mother, I have turned my creativity to reading stories and voiceover narration projects including a Microsoft corporate presentation.
BA Linguistics (including phonetics and French) from University College London. Participated and taught theatre workshops, teaching experience in art, drama, acting, and English as a second language. Accent coaching, directing plays.
My Studio Equipment
Apple computer with garage band software, studio headphones, condenser microphone and professional recording studio.
I am young, energetic, and professional with a love for theatre, voice and narration. I have excellent diction and a naturally engaging accent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kathryn Wanless by email or phone, please click here.