Energetic, bright, characters, precise, lively.
Tots to 30s - Neutral RP/Characters - Energetic & Youthful - Bright, soft, Precise
Very experienced. Kathryn has dubbed loads of cartoons and has a huge range of characters to hand. A great talent for animation and general characters.
She can also deliver incredible 'straight voices' - her tone is crystal clear and with a neutral RP sound.
Clear and warm for narrations, expressive and fun for commercials, articulate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural British RP accent.
Childrens voices. Kids to young teenage boys and girls.
Character voices for cartoons and children's toys.
American, US, South US, New York.
My Voice Experience
World's Apart new Go Glow range now airing on UK TV channels
Prima Princessa Presents Swan Lake (UK version), 2009
Prima Princessa Presents The Nutcracker (UK version), 2009
* The Lion King Video Game - Simba, Narrator
* The Little Mermaid Video Game - Ariel
* The Wonder Pets Video Game - Narrator
* Superfriends Video Game - Spidergirl, Storm, Narrator
* Charater voices and songs for numerous other V-Tech products including The Backyardigans, V Smile, Noddy, Baby Einstein and Dora the Explorer.
Kathryn is the English voice of all the Leap Frog Learn N Groove Multilingual English/French toys
Astralize Design and Animation
* Muslim Insurance Animation - Hawwah
Radio Commercials - Product: Swiss Laundry
Station: Star Cambridge, UKRD
Product: Wensum Pools
Station: KLFM, UKRD
Other Clients include:
* Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK)
* Hong Kong Government Public Service Announcements
* “A Fontaine” Bedding
* Pearl River Bridge Golden Label Light Soy Sauce
* Hong Kong Museum of Art - Audio Tours
* Hong Kong History Museum - Audio Tours
* RTHK - Documentary series
Movie Dubbing/Cartoon/TV series
* Ninja Boy - Mara, Turtle Tom, Miss Blossom
* Animated C.G.I. Feature Film - Dragonblade - The Apprentice and extras.
* Venezuelan Soap Opera - Mis Tres Hermanas - Numerous characters including: Margharita, Beatrize & Sofia.
* Japanese Manga - Crush Gear Turbo, Captain Tsubasa, Mirmo - Numerous characters including Mirmo.
* Hong Kong Movie Dubbing - Infernal Affairs 2, Police Story 1 & 2, Once Upon a Time in China, Gorgeous.
*French cartoon series – “Kung Foot” and “Lou Lou”
* Pearson Education Asia (Longman)
* Clarity Language Consultants
* Oxford University Press
* Cambridge University Press
* Little Rainbow Publications
* Greenfield Education, Asia
Guildhall Certificate in Solo Acting (G.S.M.D. Cert. Act)
Has been working in the industry in since finishing high school and gained a wealth of experience including how to dub and write dubbing scripts as well as all other aspects of doing and producing voice overs to a high standared.
Moved to London in May 2008 and continued recording for VTech and Leap Frog electronic toys.
As a singer - recorded 2 CDs of educational childrens songs, sung for TV commercials and children's toys.
As an actress, recent roles include Audrey in Little of Horrors, Rosalind in Shakespeare's As You Like It, Amanda in Noel Coward's Private Lives and Annie Oakley in the musical Annie Get Your Gun.
My Studio Equipment
PC running Logic 5
Portable Vocal Booth 'Home' Edition by Editors Keys
Mic is a LCT 640.
Can create .WAV, MP3 or AIFF files.
Also have very easy access to a commercial studio with all the latest equipment plus an ISDN line.
I was born and raised in Hong Kong as an expatriate with British parents. My school friends were from all different countries so I have a good understanding of different cultures and can imitate different accents convincingly.
I have a recorded a lot of English listening tests where knowledge of phonics correct pronunciation is vital.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kathryn Haywood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathryn Haywood is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathryn Haywood was last active on Voice123 79 days ago