hip, cool, fun, young, relatable
• Katherine Sprung is registered with Voice123 since May 24, 2012.
• Katherine Sprung started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Katherine Sprung is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Katherine Sprung has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
contemporary, hip, cool, fun, young quality that is totally relatable and accessible
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, French, US southern, character voices, child, cartoon child, teenager
My Voice Experience
most kids dont answer "i want to be a voice over artist when i grow up"...but, that's always pretty much been what i've wanted to do! i used to watch tv shows, cartoons, movies, whatever, and would sit there with my brother and play "the mute game". this was a game i created where we would come up with characters and give voices to the people on screen. it was so much fun and i naturally just developed accents and voices...but never really did anything with it.
i later studied broadcast journalism in college, anchoring for our news station and hosting a radio show. it wasn't until i moved to new york that i wanted to actually figure out how to get into the voice over world. while im just getting my feet wet, i hope to fully emerse myself soon enough!
studied with Marla Kirban, Marla Kirban Studios, 2012
workshop with Linda Weaver, Access Talent, 2012
workshop with Matt Smith, Paradigm, 2012
classes with Maggie Phillips, Actors Connection, 2012
classes with Paul Liberti, Actors Connection, 2011
workshop with Lisa Fischoff and Elizabeth Bunnell, 2011
music production/producer 2008-present
BA in Broadcast Journalism, University of Central Florida
My Studio Equipment
Logic Pro 8
music composition and production
friendly and easy to work with!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Katherine Sprung by email or phone, please click here.