Smooth, expressive, sexy, pleasing, friendly.
My voice is a lower range female voice. I can speak softly and smoothly for presentations and narrations. I speak very clearly, which is good for voice mail and automated telephone systems. People describe my voice as pleasant. I can do a sexy voice very well, especially good for commercials, like jewelry and lingerie.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a few accents, most notably a southern (U.S.) accent. I can also do British and French passably. My regular voice is typical unaccented American.
My Voice Experience
My voice career began in 1983, when I got my first radio job. I found I have a real talent for commercials. Many clients specifically request my voice for the ads. I have voiced ads for television and radio. I have narrated informational and corporate videos. I have done phone work, as well. At one time, I was the voice for the Kids R Us automated telephone directory. I've worked for radio stations, agencies, and production companies.
I have a BA from Bucknell University and many years experience on the radio and in commercial work. I write copy for use as radio commercials, catalog descriptions, and internet content.
My Studio Equipment
I am building a studio. I currently have a great mic and use audacity. I mostly use e-mail to send mp3 files to my clients.
I think a lot of clients like to work with me because I truly want to do the best job possible. I am a perfectionist when it comes to how I sound. But I don't waste time. I get in, do the job, make sure it's right, then get out. Because of my writing skills, I am able to edit copy to fit time constraints on the spot.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Katherine Coup by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katherine Coup is a Standard subscriber.
Katherine Coup does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Katherine Coup was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Katherine Coup does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Katherine Coup was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.