Husky, Peppy, Sassy, Warm, Well-spoken
A seductive, British female voice. Cool, relaxed with a hint of attitude.
Laid back, warm, professional tone in presentations and fluent, engaging narrations.
Up-beat, interested and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My voice-histroy is a complex one. Currently a secondary-school teacher in an urban London school, my voice is the most valuable tool of my trade. As such, I have been filmed for Career Progression and Development programmes to be shown to other teachers for voice moderation and questioning skills.
I was the voice of the Bristol University Radio Breakfast Show too, providing students with upbeat and informal daily entertainment.
A long-standing interst in amateur dramatics has seen me perform monologues to musicals and I have competeed nationally, and won, public speaking competitions such as The Thomas Cranmer Award.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
I own a professional mic and have a sound-proofed room for recordings.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kate Elizabeth
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kate Elizabeth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kate Elizabeth is a Standard subscriber.
Kate Elizabeth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kate Elizabeth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kate Elizabeth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kate Elizabeth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.