Czech and Slovak expert, trained actor
Clear and direct, energetic and perky, low and sultry, commanding clarity, fun energy, dramatic depth
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Professional businesswoman, Russian spy, sexy stranger, no-nonsense mom, mischievous girl, cranky creaky witch, patient teacher
Generic European accent in spoken English. Other accents in English: Czech, Slovak, Russian, German
My Voice Experience
I started in the cartoon/dubbing business in Europe (I am the Slovak voice for the title character of HBO'S animated series Little Lulu).
After moving to the USA, my voice - in Czech and Slovak - has been used for IVR/voice prompts systems (Bayer, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Lenovo, Novartis…), eLearning (Lenovo, , corporate presentations (Audi, Double Tree Hotels, Grainger...) and internet commercials (My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop…).
I also had the opportunity to record a Prague Travel Guide app for The Travel Channel in English, with Czech accent.
MFA in Acting from Brooklyn College, CUNY
BFA in Musical Theater, JAMU Brno, Czech Republic
Trained singer (mezzo-alto) - musical theatre, cabaret, chanson
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica microphone AT4040 connected through Apogee One interface to MacBook Pro; recording with Audacity software in a sound booth - this setting has been approved by and used for all clients for IVR/phone prompts (and other technical recordings), corporate presentations, and eLearning.
Access to a fully professional studio if requested for additional costs.
As a trained actress, singer and former child radio plays/shows actor, I have an amazing command of my voice. You tell me what you have in mind, I'll give you 3-5 variations of that description in my audition and YOU pick.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Katarina Briggler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katarina Briggler is a Standard subscriber.
• Katarina Briggler was last active on Voice123 39 days ago