raspy, deep, sultry, narration specialist, hosty,
• Karla Cavalli is registered with Voice123 since Mar 19, 2011.
• Karla Cavalli started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Karla Cavalli is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Karla Cavalli was last active on Voice123 186 days ago
I am quite versatile. For a female my voice is deep and insightful. It is sincere yet youthful and exciting. I can be perfectly silly for a children's commercial or as serious and sultry as necessary for a beer spot. I have been an on-camera host for over 12 years so I have a great sense for news, documentary, and entertainment copy. Narration is effortless for me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Excellent New Yawk and Long Island accents. I was born in England and can do a terrific British accent. My georgia peach Southern accent is also pretty darn good.
My Voice Experience
I have been performing on and off camera in many capacities since I was a little girl. I adore costuming, I love to read a teleprompter, I also excel acting a wonderfully written piece of irreverent copy. Throughout my many years as a host for a plethora of television shows I have had to do additional VO work in post. It was literally always my favorite part of the job!
I would be thrilled to narrate a children's book and just as excited to bring adults to the wild safaris of Africa.
Pantheon/Channel 1 Learning Project
Commercial and IN House Show Intro for
Pattaya Park and Resort, Pattaya Thailand
Outside TV "The Buzz"
Outside TV various projects
That Morning Show- E!
NBA NJ Nets In House Announcer
Fordham University- Communications and Media Studies. Broadcast Journalism BA
Hothouse Improv- John Thies
Lesly Kahn Institute-
Actors Alliance Studios Harry OReilly
Film & TV Scene Study NYC- Bill Millings and John Johnson
HB Studios NYC- Advanced Scene Study- Joseph Daly
My Studio Equipment
Full Studio available.
New York Accent, Long Island accent
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Karla Cavalli by email or phone, please click here.