smooth,gentlevoice-with soft irishaccent,v.adaptab
• Karen Geddes is registered with Voice123 since Jul 08, 2007.
Karen Geddes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karen Geddes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Karen Geddes started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Karen Geddes is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Karen Geddes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karen Geddes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is sliky smooth and very gentle, naturally, but I can make it sound sexy, strong and stern also. I can also make it sound fun and I read alot to children so there are a wide range of voices that I am able to adapt to. I have a soft irish accent- quite english also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
wales, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak in a strong northern irish accent, polite english accent, a gruff cockney accent, quite a good geordie accent,also an old fashioned fifties ladies accent,midlands and with a little practice probably quite alot of other accents!
My Voice Experience
I have done lots of story telling and a couple of audio trails for the National Trust.
I have had alot of telephone work and people are always drawn in by my voice.
I have performed in quite a few plays and do workshop and story telling activities around schools, so am used to talking in a clear voice.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to top quality microphones, recording and editing equipment as I have a colleague who works in the music recording business.
I am a very adaptable person and enjoy working with people. I love reading very much. My current job is organising workshops and storytelling sessions and I also work as a life model in my local college.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Karen Geddes by email or phone, please click here.