character specialist, offbeat, deep baratone
• Kaliq Wares is registered with Voice123 since Jan 27, 2012.
Kaliq Wares does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kaliq Wares was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Kaliq Wares started his/her voice over career in 1988.
• Currently Kaliq Wares is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Kaliq Wares does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kaliq Wares was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can do child cartoon voice overs, Warm and deep narrations, Truck commercials. Sexy voices for indulgent commercials. Professional voices for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, north and deep south. European, african, austrailian.Cowboys, Englishmen, Elmo, Grover, Kermit,Goofy, mickey mouse
My Voice Experience
I began my voice over work in the late 1980's with a cartoon movie for the largest kid's museum in America(Indianapolis Children's Museum). From that time I have only performed 3 locally ran radio commercials through the early 1990's. After moving to Atlanta in 1994 and later attending the Atlanta Art Institute, i began a career in music production.
As a child an teen i have take voice lessons and acting classes.I have attended Atlanta Art Institute studying cartoon animation and sound recording.
My Studio Equipment
I own and operate the 100 Ent. sound lab in Atlanta Ga. We currently run all vocals through Pro Tools using a ... microphone. we use various plug-ins which of course are detrimental to recording but may be too many to list.
Unknown - Click here to ask Kaliq Wares
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kaliq Wares by email or phone, please click here.