A Voice for ALL Projects! Diverse Ages and Ranges!
• Jyl Woolfolk is registered with Voice123 since Jun 27, 2005.
• Jyl Woolfolk started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Jyl Woolfolk is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jyl Woolfolk was last active on Voice123 169 days ago
Voice-over talent with diverse ages, inflections, and ranges. Smooth, cool, modern, strong, very professional voice. From sexy, deep and sultry to bright, fresh, hip, youthful, energetic, enthusiastic, and upbeat and friendly to wacky and sarcastic!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Washington, DC, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Midwestern, New York, Latin, and Southern; West Indian, Urban/Ethnic, as well as other regional accents and dialects.
My Voice Experience
Past and Current Voice Jobs Include: National Television and Radio Commercials, Podcasts and Podcasting, Narration and Documentaries, Cartoon Voice Actors, Business and Corporate Videos, Audiobooks and Books on Tape, Television Promos, Radio Station Promos, Broadcasting, Telephone System Recordings, Movie Trailer Voices, Video Game Voices, Educational Videos and E-Learning, etc.
Past and Current Voice Over Clients Include: CDC, NASA, HSBC, Occupational Health and Safety Administration, Epilepsy Foundation of America, Centers for Substance Abuse Treatment, Radio One, US Cellular, XBox, and Global Impact for Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts, Warm Spirit, Baby Jamz, California Department of Health.
Professional Training from Voice Actor Elisabeth Noone.
My Studio Equipment
Soundproofed home studio with the following features:
Audio Recording Software: Wave Lab; M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mixer, Sennheiser HD 201 headphones, CAD GXL 2200 Gold Diaphragm Condenser Microphone with K&M Pop filter.
Voiceover Artist with Diverse Age and Ranges of Delivery, Animated Voices, Commercial Spot Audio, On-Air Radio Voice Talent, Animated Character Voices, Podcasting, Documentary Narration, Voicemail Greetings or Message On Hold.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jyl Woolfolk by email or phone, please click here.