Younger, Honest, Real
Standard American and Regional American dialects. My voice is younger sounding. If you need a fresh, younger approach to your project, please contact me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Justin Gross
My Voice Experience
I have voiced campaigns for Saturn-Nokia-AT&T-Starbucks-Polaroid-Miller Lite-FLAUSA-Mattel-Absolut-and tons more.
I've narrated shows for National Geographic and Ripley's Believe it or Not. I've done promos for National Geographic Channel, Nickelodeon, ESPN and the CMA Awards.
I've also done numerous "technical narration" projects for industrial and technology companies.
I've voice many video games and am the voice of Captain America in Marvel's The Ultimate Avengers and The Ultimate Avengers II.
Working consistently has been the best training.
I've done voice over for television, radio, the Internet, industrial videos, animation, video games, voice matching, and voice dubbing.
I've studied acting at Playhouse West in North Hollywood and studied improv at The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
BA-Sonoma State University
My Studio Equipment
I am very easy to work with. I check the ego at the door and don't give up until you are totally happy with what you have from me. I don't have set working hours. I work until the job is completed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Justin Gross by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Gross is a Standard subscriber.
Justin Gross does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Justin Gross was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Justin Gross does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Justin Gross was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.