Smooth, warm, british, friendly, mature, classy
Neutral british accent/RP, BBC style, mature and cool to add a touch of class to any corporate presentation or on-hold recording.
Versatile for commercials as an announcer style or fun character style voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Justine Harris
My Voice Experience
Justine has voiceover experience spanning 20 years and has presented her own radio show on all the big networks in England on the south coast, in Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool and London for the Emap and Gcap groups.
She is currently the voice of 5 BBC local stations and six european cities for the Lonely Planet podcast walks.
Her corporate and commercial clients for video/dvd, TV and radio include BP, Clarkes shoes, Marks and Spencer, the Daily Mail, GSKPharmaceuticals, Iceland Supermarkets, Game, HMV, Morrisons, Somerfield, Lloyds Pharmacy, Clarins and many more.
Justine is the in-store voice for Marks and Spencer, Evans, House of Fraser, Morrisons, H and M and Co-Op.
She also does regular telephone on-hold and voicemail greetings for many British, German, Danish and U.S companies both local and national.
as well as voiceover software and CD roms and cartoons.
On the job.
3 years acting experience.
3 years reporting experience.
10 years presenting.
20 years as voice talent.
My Studio Equipment
Audio technic mic.
Prima LT ISDN codec
Script-writing for telephone on-hold and corporate videos.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Justine Harris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justine Harris is a Standard subscriber.
• Justine Harris was last active on Voice123 12 days ago