Warm, Bold, Character Specialist, Energetic
Warm and bold, direct and to-the-point. Can be gentle, passionate in one recording and energetic the next. Can be "the movie voice guy," the professional, the football coach, and the story teller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Southern. Crazy Old Guy, Young Hip Guy, Hip Hop, Grungy Rock Star, Clown, The Genie from "Aladdin", Teenager, Stern Dad, Will Smith, President Bill Clinton, President George H.W. Bush, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, "The Movie Voice Guy"
My Voice Experience
• Guest starred twice on the nationally syndicated children’s radio show “Kinetic City Super Crew” (1994)
• Assistant stage manager for “Over the River and Through the Woods” for Hale Center Theatre in Gilbert, AZ (2004)
• MC/DJ for award-winning and nationally recognized SKM Entertainment Mobile Services (2005)
Choir, theater and back stage experience all through grade school (Semi and professional as well). 6 Years as a public speaker for Weddings, and events. Yearly DJ/MC Seminars related to speech and performance techniques. Monthly company classes called "Entertainment Excellence" geared toward voice and performance success. 10 year blog writer, marketing and copy writer.
My Studio Equipment
Sony Sound Forge 10.0, Sennheiser E300, Numark USB Mixer.
• Debuted at 9 years old as Winthrop in “The Music Man” for Puttin’ on the Ritz Theatre in Oaklyn, NJ (1991)
• Played Louis in “The King and I” for Cinnaminson High School in Cinnaminson, NJ (1992)
• Appeared as an Orphan in the Children’s version of “Scrooge” for Puttin’ on the Ritz Theatre (1992)
• Second role as Winthrop for Cinnaminson High School (1993)
• Played Kurt in “The Sound of Music” for Puttin’ on the Ritz Theatre (1994)
Played Brock in the small acts drama “Snap Judgments” at John Dickinson High School, Newark, DE (1999)
• Starred as Billy in “Anything Goes” for Dickinson High School (2000)
• Starred as Curly in “Oklahoma!” for Dickinson High School (2001)
• Four years placement in the award-winning Dickinson High School Concert Choir (1997 – 2001)
• Three-time placement in the Delaware All-State Choir (2000)
• Top Bass/Baritone in Delaware and representative for the state in the MENC All Eastern Honor Choir (2000)
• Co-Starred as Smudge in the hit show “Forever Plaid” for Stagebrush Theatre in Scottsdale, AZ (2003)
• Served on the volunteer staff for the US Scholar Athlete Games in Kingston, RI. Jobs included choir assistant, stagehand, stage construction, and security. (2003)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Justin Chapin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Chapin is a Standard subscriber.
Justin Chapin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Justin Chapin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Justin Chapin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Justin Chapin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.