Believable, Youthful, Energetic, Warm, Personality
A nice young adult, professional sounding male voice with "personality" that is able to capture your audiences attention. Everything from "young & hip" to serious, warm and believable for voice on hold and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Janesville, Madison, Milwaukee, Rockford, Midwest, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm willing to try most any character voice and/or accent.
My Voice Experience
Justin began working in radio at the age of 15. He now has 10+ years of professional "on-air" radio broadcasting and commercial production. WJVL-FM, WCLO-AM, WHDG-FM, WMQA-FM, WRJO-FM, WERL-AM. As well as training using SAW, Sonic Foundry & Adobe Audition recording software programs.
Justin currently works as the mid-day host 10am-2pm on 92.5 WBWI-FM in West Bend/Milwaukee and is also the afternoon host from 2-6pm on 99.9 WJVL-FM in Janesville/Madison, WI.
Justin is currently taking the RAB's course RMP. (Radio Marketing Professional)
SAW and Adobe Audition software experience
Blackhawk Technical College
Nicolet Technical College
10+ years of on air broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
MXL V63M studio mic with wind screen;
Adobe Audition recording software;
Behringer High-precision tube Mic pre-amp;
Broadcast Tools ProMix 12 studio console
"I love the great outdoors," says Justin. He has Emceed many local Ducks Unlimited, Whitetails Unlimited, Wild Turkey Federation and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquets.
Justin is also actively involved with the March of Dimes campaign as well as the Special Olympics.
A versatile voice that offers everything from warm and fuzzy, to hip, fun and edgy. Believable voice overs with personality.
I am a professional voice talent available for voice over work, and voice over auditions. I offer recorded messages for voice mails, phone greetings, voice over demos, and am always available for voice over employment.
"Quality Doesn't Have To Cost More."
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Justin Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Justin Brown was last active on Voice123 226 days ago