Warm, sensual, reassuring, intelligent, versatile
• Julia Crane is registered with Voice123 since Jul 21, 2008.
Julia Crane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Julia Crane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Julia Crane started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Julia Crane is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Julia Crane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Julia Crane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
We all like to say "unique" but friends have recognised my voice on commercials before they have recognised my face.
Warm, resonant, engaging for documentaries.
Clear, bright, fun and flirty for up-beat commercials.
Deep and sensual for "chocolate", "food" and "car" commercials.
Versatile for radio drama, and cartoon characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English (native R.P), all regions from Cornwall to Newcastle)
Welsh, Scottish, Irish (N & S)
Australian(had Australian flatmates;6 in total!..)
Dutch (was raised in Holland)
French (family lived in Bordeaux 15yrs)
American (general & Southern)
My Voice Experience
Whilst training at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, I was "voice hunted", for voice-over jobs with Capital Radio, Premier Radio, and sounds ironic...but recorded the voice soundtrack for a D.V.D about the R.N.I.D, yes The Royal Institute for the Deaf.
Leaving Rada, I played a cartoon character "Fizz" for a company called "Digital Village".
I then worked in film, t.v, The Royal Shakespeare company (see education)
I sing and write my own material (see education)
Have worked in business, "presenting under pressure"
English Pronunciation (mainly Japanese and Korean private one to one coaching)
I trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (3yr full time Acting)
Commercials(t.v) and Voice Overs
Snickers (Liberty films), T.K Max, Vanish, KFC.
Premier Radio(commercial v/o) Capital Radio (Salon Selectives v/o)
Fizz (Cartoon Character for Digital Village)
Harrogate Theatre playing "Helena" in A Midsummer Nights' Dream.
3 yrs with the Royal Shakespeare Company, playing "Procla" in Son of Man, "The French Ambassador" in Henry V, "Philema" in the Broken Heart.
Film and T.V includes, The Bill (Police drama), Casualty (Hospital drama),Yo Picasso!, The Prince and the Pauper, A Brand from the Burning.
Singing Blues, Jazz and own material
City Lit:Jazz Improv
6 Part Harmony
My Studio Equipment
Professional Broadcast Studio
Neumann "U87" mic
Aphex mic preamps.
Behringer compresor limmiter gate
Aphex 230 voice channel
"I am charming, oh so charming,
it's alarming how charming I aaam"...
At school before having any vocal training my voice seemed to carry from one end of the dining hall to the other, so nowadays to be "paid" for my voice rather than "punished for talking" is a happy turn around!
I was a chef for a brief period (after the original chef walked out!) so I discovered a passion for cooking.
I worked on a building site and discovered though the competition was fierce I had the loudest voice!
I am more fish than human as I swim every day.
I love dogs, horses pretty much all animals and used to ride at a circus school in Holland.
I went to Art College before going to drama school and I continue to draw and paint both professionally (portraits) and for fun.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Julia Crane by email or phone, please click here.