warm, smooth, elegant, rich, friendly, upbeat
Unique, clear and easy to understand voice. Accent free and suited to all international/global audiences. Professional presentations, announcements, product training and / or launches, webinars and video recordings a specialty.
Elegant, warm, smooth, rich, clear, professional, classy,friendly, upbeat, sophisticated, bright.
Can add an authentic New Zealand accent dependent upon client requirements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• English - New Zealand
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Zealand, international, global
My Voice Experience
Classically trained actress and singer, with Speech and Drama qualifications from Trinity College of London. Vast stage experience in plays and musicals, with appearances in a number of smaller films.
Voiced commercials nationally and for the local New York City market, as well as recorded mutiple telephone answering services. On and off camera expertise for training webinars for large, international consultancy.
Bachelor of Education and Diploma In Teaching -University of Otago, New Zealand
1:1 training with Chuck McKibben, professional voice over artist and producer, Philadelphia, PA.
My Studio Equipment
Full home studio, with a PC and a current cutting-edge technology ribbon mic with classic, rich sound (often considered superior to condenser mics).
I'm a highly directable, polished professional, who is originally from New Zealand, who has resided in the US for over 10 years. I've also rlivein London for many years, and have travelled the world extensively.
I have been trained by professional voice over coach and producer, Chuck McKibben, who trained under the famous Mel Blanc.
I have delivered many corporate sales and training presentations to groups and have studied French and Italian.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julia Avitabile by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julia Avitabile is a Standard subscriber.
• Julia Avitabile was last active on Voice123 310 days ago