Professional, girl next door, silly, valley girl
• Judy Murray is registered with Voice123 since 2009-01-11.
Judy Murray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Judy Murray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Judy Murray started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Judy Murray is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Judy Murray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Judy Murray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth and professional. Specialize in medical, veterinary or scientific narration.
Silly for children's projects.
Deep and flirtaious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Wells River, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice over narrations for training programs and presentation in the medical/scientific field since 2003. I have worked with videographers in the Boston area providing the voice over for video training projects.
While not directly related to my voice over work, I have been engaged in Public Speaking events since 2002.
Liberal Arts BS
Online Learning Manager Certificate 2003
Instructional Design Certificate 2004
ASTD E-Learning Instructional Design Certificate 2007
I have worked with Adobe Primiere Pro and Audition.
My Studio Equipment
I have a small home studio with microphone and sound board. I edit audio in Adobe Audition when required.
I am a professional trainer so I understand the principles of audlt learning and making ideas stick. I have a background in media production including the conventional powerpoint presentation and videography. I have worked with voice over talent in the US and Europe as a client so I have some understanding of the process from that perspective. I am a team player and can get the job done.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Judy Murray by email or phone, please click here.