My voice is characterized as deep,friendly,natural,rich,warm, smooth, authoritative, sexy, conversational and very versatile. I take direction very well and can go from casual guy-next-door to polished and professional on a dime. I'm 100% bilingual (Spanish/English) and I can also go from very sympathetic and caring to really fun and animated character voices in both languages. Comedic characters, evil characters, and singing characters are among my specialties! I'm an acomplished singer and actor and that gives me even more versatility. As a voice actor, directors say I have a "great sense of timing and a knack for being real and believable." I'm perfectly capable of doing English with a Spanish accent and vice versa.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mexican accent from thick to barely there.
Spanish with Sonoran accent
My Voice Experience
I've been directing voice talent and doing professional voice over work at both the national and regional levels for over 20 years now. I have experience in announcing, animation, voice acting, commercials, narrations, and on hold marketing, and voice mail greetings and voice mail messages. My list of clients includes MDA, Accutemp products, Black and Decker, Circle K, Sears, K-mart, Southern Arizona Home Builders Association, McDonalds, Atlantis Resorts, Tetrapak, Circle-K, Arizona Lottery, Telemundo, Starz Entertainment, and United Way, among others.
I have a Bachelors and Master of Music degree in Vocal Performance from the Universtiy of Arizona where I had leading roles in many opera productions. I have also sung roles with Arizona Opera company since 1997 and been a member of the Arizona Rose Theatre company for 20 years where I've gotten a lot of training doing character voices, variety shows, etc. I regularly perform in book shows/concerts/recitals all over the world. I've taken voice over workshops at Advantage Film training school and have learned on the job for 15 years now.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio: 5x5x5 foot isolation booth (acoustically deadened). AKG C3000b microphone.
M-Audio Mobile Pre USB interface.
Free and easy access to a studio with:
5 x 5 x 8 foot isolation booth (acoustically deadened)
15 x 8 x 8 foot larger islolated room (acoustically deadened)
Processing software includes EQ, compression, reverb and more by Universal Audio (UAD-1 DSP card), Sony, and RML Labs. Processing hardware includes reverbs by Lexicon.
Microphones: Neumann TLM103, AKG C414, AudioTechnica AT4050, others.
Mic preamp: Millennia Media HV-3D
AD/DA through Panasonic/Ramsa WR-DA7 24-bit digital audio console
Computer interface: RME Digiface for 24 channels of lightpipe I/O
Editing platforms: Pro Tools, SAWStudio, Sound Forge
Monitor Speakers: Mackie HR824's and Urei 809's
ISDN via Zephyr codec (MPEG Layer 2, MPEG Layer 3, G.722)
Phone patch available.
Skype patch available (Internet)
FTP services. Audio output to all formats.
- I have over 20 years experience doing live theatre and on-camera acting for film and commercials.
- I am a singer who is proficient in several genres like opera, country, musical theatre, big band, ranchera, gospel, and kid's songs.
- I also write and direct kid's operas through Tucson Unified School district's Opening Minds through the Arts program.
- I teach private voice lessons.
- I coach two local gospel groups (voice and stage presence)
- I stage direct musical theatre and professional opera.
- I'm very familiar with both the American and Mexican cultures so I can provide quality translations that reflect the true message and feel of the copy, and I direct voice overs.
- I have a ton of experience in sales and even sold books door to door with the Southwestern company while in college.... and made a ton of money!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Juan Aguirre by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juan Aguirre is a Premium subscriber.
• Juan Aguirre was last active on Voice123 3 days ago