Wry, Character Specialist, Offbeat, Guy Next Door
I have a very unique voice. Warm and deep, but I can also sound funny and high.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a native Spanish speaker (I was born and raised in Mexico) who has an almost undistinguishable accent in English... Though I can put on a very authentic Mexican, Cuban or even a New York taxi cab driver Indian accent.
In Spanish I can sound completely neutral or have a very thick Mexican "Naco" slang.
My Voice Experience
I have been a crocodile, a king and a pirate pig for Dora the Explorer. I have been the official voice of Budweiser, GMC, Verizon, AT&T, McDonald's and many more in Spanish. And I have narrated a couple of documentaries.
I graduated form UCLA with a degree in music production and recording engineering.
I have been nominated for three EMMYs in the "Outstanding Achievement In Sound Mixing, Live Action and Animation" category for my work as re-recording mixer on Dora The Explorer and Go Diego Go.
My Studio Equipment
State of the art Protools room. Source Connect and standard phone patch capabilities. I can handle ISDN sessions via a bridge with EdNet. My studio is housed in an award winning video post house that offers graphics, special effects and animation services as well. Together we can do soup to nuts production and post production services under one roof.
I'm also an on-camera actor, Documentary director, video editor and graphic designer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Juan Aceves by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juan Aceves is a Standard subscriber.
Juan Aceves does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Juan Aceves was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Juan Aceves does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Juan Aceves was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.