smooth, professional, friendly, natural, upbeat
• Joy Lyn Shaw is registered with Voice123 since Nov 16, 2005.
Joy Lyn Shaw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joy Lyn Shaw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Joy Lyn Shaw started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Joy Lyn Shaw is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Joy Lyn Shaw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joy Lyn Shaw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I sound smooth and professional for business presentations, credible and natural for online courses and e-learning presentations, upbeat and real for commercials, friendly and clear for voicemail greetings and messages on hold, warm and polished for narrations and news.
I put my all behind every voiceover job that I do! I will give your project the professional touch you deserve!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have had 8 years of voiceover experience and training. I have done voiceover work for:
*Commercials for television and radio
*On hold messages
My forte is narration for business, e-learning and online courses. Since I switched my focus to voice over work a year ago, I have done hours and hours of voice work in this area.
I have a bachelors degree in broadcast journalism/communications from Brigham Young University. I have had 5 years of professional vocal (singing) training. I worked in public radio and television for 7 years, reporting and anchoring news and weather, hosting classical music and fund raising. I also have 5 years of weekly training from a professional voice coach.
I have now been in the voiceover business full-time for 2 year. I've developed an extensive client base in that time and have attended several seminars to keep up on the latest technology and best practices in the voiceover industry.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition, M-Audio Mobile Pre (preamp/audio interface), AKG C2000B Condenser Microphone
I am a proficient audio editor and producer. I've produced and edited many long-form and hundreds of short-form pieces for radio broadcast. I'm also an experienced singer. I continue to hone my skills through daily practice and through regular training seminars.
I am fun and easy to work with! My goal is to please you and create a product that will satisfy your needs.
Don't hesitate to call or email me to work on your next voice project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joy Lyn Shaw by email or phone, please click here.