eloquent, friendly and articulate
• Joy Chemidlin is registered with Voice123 since Apr 27, 2006.
• Joy Chemidlin started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Joy Chemidlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Joy Chemidlin was last active on Voice123 358 days ago
I can easily express a feeling or thought clearly, memorably or movingly. Can be very warm, motherly, professional, silly-funny, forceful, expressive & persuasive and emotion filled. Wierd noises and funny laughs also included. Good at french, english, irish & swedish accents. Love to immitate Julie Andrews in Sound of Music. Love to read aloud children's story
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Tri State area, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
english, french, irish
My Voice Experience
Starting in school, I was selected as narrator for plays & assemblies. Did singing and acting skits. I have done many business presentations & received accolades on my speaking voice. I have done voice messages for phone answering systems. Shortly after first meeting people, I have been complimented on my voice. Just met a new group of people at a 3 day seminar, and left a voice message for a new aquantaince. She responded, Hello, glad to hear your voice.
My talents have been developed by speaking with people everyday. Had voice lessons, singing lessons, music lessons and acting workshops over the years.
Mostly I believe I have a natural talent. In both acting and speaking. PS. my mother was a 1st grade school teacher and her story telling abilities rubbed off on me.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Joy Chemidlin
A great voice over talent. I have been told that I have a charming voice, good acting skills, and a friendly sound. Great for audio books, especially children, radio and commercial spots attached to a cause. I would appreciate the opportunity for a voice over audition.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Joy Chemidlin by email or phone, please click here.