Natural, happy, girl next door
• Jo Swaby is registered with Voice123 since Aug 12, 2008.
Jo Swaby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jo Swaby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jo Swaby started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Jo Swaby is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jo Swaby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jo Swaby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
-Warm and friendly for narrations
- Serious and understanding for news stories
- Fun and up beat for commercials
- Natural for role play for 'real life' characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Manchester, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Nothern, Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton, Cockney, Standard American, chav, well- spoken
My Voice Experience
1) Radio commercial for 'V' Charity: Recored for GCap Media at Capital FM on Leceister Square. Was supposed to be a classroom assisstant and had to come over as natural as possible as though they had just questioned me on the street.
2) Radio Commercial for Monarch Airlines: Played the role of the girlfriend and me and my boyfriend we're off to Ibiza, so had to be very up beat and excited, with a comic element aswell. Recorded two different versions for the different flights being advertised.
3) Radio Commercial for Persimmon Homes: Was just a straight female voiceover at the end of their commercial. Voice had to be natural and calming with a Lancashire lilt.
- SLP Musical Theatre College (Leeds): 3 year Musical Theatre National Diploma.
- Laine Johnson Theatre School
- Emma Stafford Casting Advanced Screen Acting Course
My Studio Equipment
As well as being a voice over artist I have many years experience doing acting classes and performances and I am also a singer (Alto.) I have lots of performance experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Jo Swaby by email or phone, please click here.