Young female voice-- Medium-low to high range.
• Jo Springston is registered with Voice123 since Aug 02, 2006.
Jo Springston does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jo Springston was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jo Springston started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Jo Springston is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jo Springston does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jo Springston was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am a young female with a naturally medium-low voice, but my range can go from medium-low to high. I specialize in charater voices and have 26 distinct chracter voices of different ages, pitches, and genders. I specialize in child voices. I am capable of a southern American accent and an Asian accent. English is my first language, and I can also speak basic conversational Japanese.
In the past I have done amateur jobs for anime, radioplays, and audio books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jo Springston
My Voice Experience
I am a member of the Voice Acting Alliance, an online community for amateur voice over projects.
I have been an active member for some time, and I take part in many projects, including but not limited to anime, other cartoon voice over, radioplays, and audiobooks. These have been completed by recording in my home studio and transferring lines via e-mail to producers.
I am essentially an amateur, and have not had any formal voice over training.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball microphone with a homemade anti-echo system.
I am competent at audio/video mixing and capable of singing in both English and Japanese. Additionally, I am a published writer. I have written and produced original amateur projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jo Springston by email or phone, please click here.