Fun, but can be serious, "alto, not soprano"
• Josie Cothran is registered with Voice123 since Dec 22, 2011.
Josie Cothran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Josie Cothran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Josie Cothran started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Josie Cothran is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Josie Cothran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Josie Cothran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and deeper pitched for a woman but able to voice light hearted, younger end content. I've voiced both sexy, sultry club commercials and fun, teenage, lighthearted spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kernersville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
northern and southern accents/dialects, college sorority girl (fun and "Southern Californian-esque), motherly
My Voice Experience
I've been in radio for 10 years. From the beginning, I have been groomed by our production department. I have voicetracked radio shows; had multiple live endorsement deals; written, voiced, and produced commercials (both local and national); and written; voiced; and produced on hold messages for a national client.
BA in Broadcasting (including classes in speech) ; 10 years of radio/voiceover/production experience
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro
I'm very easy to work with and will do all I can to make the client happy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Josie Cothran by email or phone, please click here.