Deep, conversational, sarcastic & suave
• Joshua Twilley is registered with Voice123 since May 30, 2005.
Joshua Twilley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joshua Twilley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Joshua Twilley started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Joshua Twilley is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Joshua Twilley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joshua Twilley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bringing emotions out of the read and into the listeners ears. That's where a good voice comes in. My voice can be useful in many areas of the industry. From deep and conversational to witty and sarcastic. My voice is here to please.
-Guy Next Door
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Seattle, Wa, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Real, Conversational.
My Voice Experience
I went through a training program and an intro class at a local community college. Through these programs I ran through many live reads of various scripts. I have recorded and produced many practice sessions from my home studio. Scripts varying from telephone, commercial and narration reads.
I ran through a Voice Over program with Such A Voice. It was a course run by Michelle Falzon. It covered many of the basics of Voice Over techniques. From there I went on my own. Reviewing other material from various web sites and practicing on my own.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica AT2020 USB mic
Edited with Sony Soundforge
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joshua Twilley by email or phone, please click here.