Many male character voices, accents, ages.
• Joshua Tomar is registered with Voice123 since 2006-03-30.
• Joshua Tomar started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Joshua Tomar is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Joshua Tomar was last active on Voice123 36 days ago
My regular voice sounds like a familiar young, cool, caucasian male, familiar and yet original. And if I go a little lower, it can be very sexy.
Please consider me for your video game a cartoon characters, automated voice recordings and any other professional use. I am a very strong character actor and can guarantee your satisfaction regardless of the project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mexican, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, British, Irish, Scottish, Russian, and Eastern European.
My Voice Experience
I have done dozens of voices in featured flash animations and games from Newgounds, a list of which is available on my website and steadily growing on a regular basis.
I have been voice acting in cartoons, games for many years now and my passion and drive has only increased over time.
I am self taught and motivated by my passion for voiceovers.
I also am very skilled and interpreting copy and typically require little to no direction. At the same time, I am very open to direction if requested and am very easy-going and easy to work with.
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects B1 Condensor Mic
Sound isolation booth
I am very skilled with computers and digital recording in general, using Adobe Audition specifically.(Cool Edit Pro). Typically, I do most of my own recording with my computer and audio equipment, but I am very comfortable working with industry recording professionals using studio equipment.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joshua Tomar by email or phone, please click here.