Impactfull, lightly deep, radio style,
• Joshua Done is registered with Voice123 since Oct 21, 2010.
Joshua Done does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joshua Done was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Joshua Done started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Joshua Done is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Joshua Done does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joshua Done was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Welcoming and deep with a hint of gravel. I also have a vary professional demeanor for official presentations. I can do intimidating and forceful, think everything from a mountain man to a NW version of a politician general. I can also do the charged up savior with the rousing speeches.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Snoqualmie, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do upper class, variant accents, light Irish and scottish, american japanese, middle class american, brash american, I am vary good at the 'fireplace narrator' presenting retrospectives. I can be vary official and present the accent that never really is thought of as an accent, but it is the instant authority on the subject. I can do 'bad guys', 'good guys' and strong characters. I can be the hard unforgiving northerner.
My Voice Experience
Recording for my weblog, 1 radio production, and my own novel.
I have participated in presentation ever since high school and have kept it up since. I was involved in debate and competitive oration, many times in character or theatrical styles. I have taken classes on presentation in College, I have enough communications credits to have a minor but since I took the wrong combination, because I was doing it for fun, I did not get the minor. I have taken a class on radio broadcasting, I have worked with people in the audiobook industry and am currently working on recording my own novel into audio book form.
My Studio Equipment
yeti sound system microphone, the podcaststudio sound system, Macintosh, adobe sound booth.
I am an author, and as such I believe this will allow me to enter a character's roll easily and completely giving me a better perspective in presenting their voice. I am a vary fast learner and if there is something I am not currently capable of just ask me about it and I will try to add it to my abilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joshua Done by email or phone, please click here.