Mid Range, Friendly, Characters, Warm, Regular Guy
• Josh Myers is registered with Voice123 since Apr 09, 2008.
Josh Myers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Josh Myers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Josh Myers started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Josh Myers is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Josh Myers does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Josh Myers was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is Mid-range and very warm and friendly. I can fluctuate it from Mid, to High, to low range. Narration is professional and sounds very knowledgable.
Can perform Hard, Medium, and soft copy. Good chest, throat, adenoidal, and head voice.
Fun and interesting for commercials and capable of drawing the listener in.
Furthermore, can do cartoon voices, and real copy. Impersonations from movie stars to Muppet and Disney Characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern, Scottish, Brittish, Irish, Italian, French, Mexican, Austrian, Boston, Australian, Hindu.
My Voice Experience
I've done a couple of radio spots and have been on the air of a local radio station.
I've been working with a one-on-one voice over coach (Veronica Weinkel) for the past year at Steve Mitchell Productions in Monroe, WA.
"Talking Funny for Money," class taught by, Pamela Lewis.
Other classes include, Voice Over I, II, and III, furthermore I've taken Acting for the Camera classes and Performance Classes in college.
B.A. in Communication with an emphasis in Broadcast Production from Washington State University.
My Studio Equipment
I'll be going to a Professional Voice Over Studio with it's own Shotgun Mic and sound booth.
There will be an audio engineer involved to work Sony Recording equipment and Pots/VU meter.
I have TV production experience both on set and in post production.
Looping and foley experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Josh Myers by email or phone, please click here.